Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Happiest Moments {52 Lists}

I am always reading the lists that fellow bloggers have shared in 52 Lists, but have never found the time (or motivation) to participate, until now. It has been a trying week and my heart has been heavy, so when I saw what the list topic was for this week, I knew I had to take part in order to lift my spirits (and it really helped).



  • Time spent visiting with my grandparents (childhood memories)
  • Hiking with my dad
  • My baptism day
  • Marrying my husband
  • Being pregnant and anticipating the new arrivals
  • Seeing each new baby for the very first time
  • Baby snuggles (then and now!)
  • My son finally eating after 5 days in the hospital following open heart surgery
  • Watching my children play outside
  • Family vacations (especially to Asheville)
  • Walking through flower gardens in spring time
  • Teaching my children
  • My children accomplishing milestones
  • Having my 6-year-old read to me or her brothers
  • Witnessing acts of kindness from my children
  • One-on-one time with each of my children
  • A quiet home with happy children
  • Reading a good book

Linking Up With:





6 comments:

  1. So nice to have you join the 52 lists! Love your list of happy moments and I can imagine how happy it would be to have your son eat again after 5 days.

    I hope that you will continue to share your lists. Each one that I read offers such inspiration and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was hesitant to include it in my list, as at the time it was more a feeling of relief. But looking back at that moment, it sparked happy feelings.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to "the club!" Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have always enjoyed reading everyone else's. It was only a matter of time that I'd join in.

      Delete
  3. I also included watching my children perform acts of kindness to each other - such a blessing to my soul! I agree with Mother of 3- welcome to the club!! It's a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...