Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Favorite Meals {52 Lists}

This week I get to share some of my favorite meals. It is too difficult to list them all, but here are the first few that come to mind. The list really could go on!!



Here is the list in no particular order:

  • Tomato Soup with Israeli Couscous with olive oil-drizzled baguette
  • Chick'n Katsu, Macaroni Salad, rice (Hawaiian plate lunch favorite)
  • Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce and homemade garlic bread
  • Thai Green Curry with Vegetables and rice
  • Stir-fried vegetables (made from fresh veggies, not frozen)
  • Chinese-style tofu with any sauce (especially sesame sauce or orange sauce)
  • BLT sandwiches
  • Chips and fresh homemade salsa
  • Minestrone with breadsticks
  • Brunswick Stew with peanut butter sandwiches
  • Reuben Sandwiches
  • Vegetable Tempura and Avocado-Shiitake Sushi
  • Fully-Loaded Baked Potatoes
  • Falafel with Pita and Tahini Sauce
  • Veggie burgers, with any toppings I desire at the time
  • Waffles topped with coconut whipped cream and fresh strawberries 

Linking Up With:


4 comments:

  1. Oh man. Now you have me craving a BLT and chips and salsa. (It doesn't help that we had nachos for dinner last night!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! The only ingredients I have on-hand for a BLT are tomato and bread. It is the worst feeling!

      Delete
  2. Oh do I love BLT's! Reading all these lists are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...