Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Things I Keep in My Purse {52 Lists}


This weeks list is of the things I keep in my purse. I thought it would be a short and easy list, but the list kept growing as I listed everything I also carry for the kids.

  • wallet
  • keys
  • cell hone
  • sunglasses (4 pairs--me and the kids)
  • a few pens
  • hand sanitizer
  • chapstick
  • Ghirardelli dark chocolate squares (for those low-blood sugar moments)
  • Ziploc containing 3 diapers and a package of wipes (that way I can also hand the Ziploc to my husband to change the baby when we're out)
  • small tube of Aquaphor for babies eczema
  • travel-sized package of tissue 
  • a few hair ties and bobby pins (for myself and my 6-year-old)
  • toy car (to keep my 4-year-old busy)
  • crackers or cheerios (for the 23-month-old)
  • loose cheerios at the bottom of my purse (I do not intentionally keep these, but it happens)

Linking Up With: 






6 comments:

  1. I laughed at your cheerios! I remember those days. Weird things still end up in my purse and I have no clue how they get there, because my boys aren't little anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I can only imagine what weird things could end up in my purse as my boys get older.

      Delete
  2. A great list and so practical. I remember the days of stashing things for the little ones. Your list reminded to add some Aquaphor to shopping list. My daughter and I are both suffering right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aquaphor is my go-to for myself as well. I am always washing my hands for one reason or another and as a result, my hands suffer. I hope you and your daughter get some relief soon!

      Delete
  3. Funny how that loose change is always floating around down there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate squares. Mine are saved for stress emergencies, not low blood sugars, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...