Saturday, January 7, 2017

Week in Review 2017: #1

It has been a while since I have posted about our week, but now is as good of a time as any to start back up (that is, until things get crazy busy again). We were still on Christmas break this week, though Bridget and I have been working on things here and there to try and catch up. We close on our house in 10 days and will be moving (again) shortly after. We've been keeping busy at my parents house. George always seems to find something new to play with everyday. 


For the past couple of weeks, my mom has taken over teaching Bridget how to play the piano. She has a 30 minute lesson every day and has really improved. I admit that I had all but given up on teaching her the piano, as this move has worn me out. On Fridays, Bridget has been having a "recital" to show us (mainly Daddy) what she learned to play that week. 


 All week, I have been making preparations for snow. We were expected to get 6-8 inches, and so I stocked up on food and did all of the laundry. When it finally snowed, we got just a couple of inches. The children still had a lot of fun, even though we were all very cold and unprepared (most of our winter attire is in storage). Before the snow, we had freezing rain, which made things rather slippery. We made the most of it, as this is as good as it usually gets in the South. Liam could have stayed out there all afternoon.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see your posts again! (At least while things aren't super hectic.) Still can't believe how big Bridget is. And Lincoln Logs! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoy posting updates when time allows. Bridget is so grown up these days and becoming a great companion to talk to and spend the day with.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...