Friday, May 19, 2017

Week in Review {Week #35}

Another week done!

OUR SCHOOL WEEK...


Bridget completed her second grade handwriting book in which she learned to write in cursive. Now to keep her practicing over the summer...

She also completed a spelling lesson, in which she spelled a particular word correctly on the pre-test, spelled it correctly in her workbook and oral quizzes (which I do immediately before the final test to make sure she's ready), but when it came time to do her written test, she spelled the word incorrectly. It was more aggravating for me than for her because I knew she could spell it correctly, but I had to mark it wrong for the sake of honest and fair grading.


AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES...


Bridget had her dress rehearsals on stage this week and her performances will be this weekend. She is so excited and nervous. On Wednesday, she told me she was sad to have had her last in-studio practice because it meant that the dance year was over and she wouldn't see her teachers or classmates until the new season begins in the fall.

George had two t-ball games, one on Saturday morning in which my parents joined us, and another on Thursday evening. His life right now revolves around t-ball. He constantly talks about it and he probably dreams about it.



And finally, this cute napper has been a real trooper as we've shuffled his big brother and sister to their activities. After we dropped Bridget off at her dress rehearsal on Thursday, we drove 15 minutes to Daddy's office so that I could hand off the boys and George would make it to his t-ball game on time that evening. When I parked the van and we were waiting for Daddy, I turned around and caught him snoozing. Liam has taken a nap for 3 days in a row now. I love how he can just fall asleep anywhere. I think the heat we've been experiencing lately (a whopping 98 degrees on Wednesday!) has made his extra sleepy. 


LINKING UP WITH...




2 comments:

  1. Love sleeping in the car seat photos. They just turn our energetic little darlings into sweet little darlings. :)

    Our dance ended until August, too, and while I'm rejoicing, most of the kids are sad. August will be ere so very, very soon though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleeping photos are darling. It's the rare time that my boys will ever hold still. We're sad dance is over too, but happy for summer vacation. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...