Saturday, November 12, 2016

We're Moving!

This is why I have been mostly silent. If we're friends on social media, you may already know that someone has signed a lease to rent our house. The new tenants move in on December 19th, so we are moving out on December 10th, allowing a week to really clean the house. With the holidays coming up, I am doing my best to make this move go as smoothly as possible.

Our new house will not be ready until mid-January so we are moving in with my parents. Four adults, three children, and a cat living in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1460 sq. ft. house will be an interesting experiment.

I don't know when I will be back posting regularly. I am trying to do a bit of packing each day, on top of homeschooling (which we are very behind on) and running a household. It's a very busy time and the blog is being pushed to the bottom of my priorities list.

If I don't have a chance to say it later, Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and the transition until your new home is finished. I'm happy you finally have the financial burden being lifted with renters for your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Once we are finally settled in our new home, you must come over with your little one for a visit.

      Delete
  2. This was totally me last year. Homeschooling 9 children, a very fussy newborn, the holidays, moving across the country. Plus church responsibilities like the big YW Halloween party I had to do and many YW activities/firesides I had to attend. Then there was hosting family for Thanksgiving, blessing Anderson, ordaining Spencer to the Aaronic Priesthood, the family singing in Sacrament Meeting. I packed every single box myself, found us a place to rent in Utah, got renters for our NC house, reserved the Uhaul, everything! Whew!! I feel for ya!! I was the busiest I ever was. But I did see plenty of tender mercies. Don't forget to write them in your journal during all this craziness. Oh, and thank you so much for cleaning my house! That's one thing I didn't do myself! Good luck and post as often as you can. I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how you did it!! You've always been far more busy than me but always so calm and collected. You're very welcome for the help cleaning. I cannot believe it has been almost a year since you've moved away. Time flies!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...