Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Moving!

In just a few more days, the link for SparrowsatHome.com will no longer be active. The blog will still be here (and can be found via the blogspot link) for a short period, then it will become private, probably with yet another new link (friends, please ask for an invite).


All things homemaking (recipes, homeschooling, etc.) can be found at the new blog, AFaithfulHomemaker.com



I will continue transferring relevant posts over the next few weeks, so please be patient. 


Why a new blog?


There are things that I want to share and things I don't want to share with the general public. This blog will soon become a private place for only family and close friends to stay up-to-date. It gives me the freedom to post more, especially about my children, without the worry of who might be reading the intimate details of my family.


Hope to see you at my new "home"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...