Thursday, October 27, 2016

Conversational Favorites {52 Lists}

A simple "copy/paste" list to fill out for this week is just what I needed!


Favorites 


  • Favorite Color: I am most drawn to pinks and purples, but I love all colors working together in nature. 
  • Favorite Season: Autumn/Fall. I love the changing colors and the peace of the upcoming Christmas season. If it weren’t for allergies, my favorite season would be Spring because I love seeing the flowers return (especially tulips and daffodils).
  • Favorite Holiday: I love the entire Thanksgiving and Christmas season (two months of quality family time and reflection)
  • Favorite Bible Verse: I have so many, but 1 Thessalonians 5:18 comes to mind for the upcoming season: “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
  • Favorite Flower: Gardenia, rose, plumeria

via Pinterest

Either/Or


  • Bath or Shower: Shower, though we're installing an adult-sized soaker tub in our new master bathroom so I may become a bath person.
  • Coffee, Tea or Cocoa: Cocoa or Herbal Tea (though nothing can beat hot wassail)
  • Mountains or Beach: Mountains. The beach gives me anxiety (strong currents, sharks, waves taking my young children out to sea, and if we're in South Carolina, I am also worried about spotting an alligator on the beach).
  • Vintage or Modern: Vintage
  • Movie or Book:  Book first, then movie
  • Store Bought or Handmade: Handmade is pretty, but I lack creativity so I purchase things. 
  • Meats or Veggie:  Veggies. I even make all my “meat” from veggies (chickpea filets, anyone?)
  • Homebody or Social Butterfly: Homebody
  • Creature of Habit or Spur of the Moment: Creature of Habit
  • Picnic or Restaurant: Restaurant. I love trying new and exotic foods that I can attempt at home later.

Linking Up With:


5 comments:

  1. The winter holidays are really magical. Thankfulness, family, spirit of giving. So hard not to enjoy that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the flowers return in spring too, and all the little pops of green and new life. ♥ When I thought of handmade, I thought of skilled artisans creating their craft vs. manufactured on a large scale, or when someone ELSE makes them, haha. :)

    Visiting from Beauty Full Slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful verse! Mountains, vintage, books, and the colors of nature -- love ♥ love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a creature of habit and a homebody. I am a homeschooling mom too. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the changing colors of fall! I think it's one of my favorite things about living in New England.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...