Friday, August 28, 2015

Week 35 Menu Plan

After a few recent conversations with people about our plant-based diet and the meals I prepare for my family, I had given thought to posting my weekly menu plan again. Then my friend Tiffany gave me the motivation I needed to just do it. She makes great meals for her little family and has begun posting her menu plan (you can check out her plan here). She has also given me some ideas for the coming weeks that I cannot wait to attempt.

This is our plan for the week:

 
Sunday
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Chocolate Chip Waffles (made by daddy)
Dinner: Tofu Hekka
 
Monday
Breakfast: Cinnamon-Sugar Toast
Lunch: Fishless Filets w/ Tartar Sauce, Salad, & Pineapple Chunks
 
Tuesday
Breakfast: Multi-Grain Cheerios w/ Milk
Lunch: Tempeh, Lettuce, & Tomato sandwiches
Dinner: Mexican Pizza
 
Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup, & Sliced Apples
Dinner: Lentil Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, & Corn
 
Thursday
Breakfast: Peanut Butter Toast w/ Bananas
Lunch: Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Steamed Broccoli, & Mandarin Oranges
Dinner: Leftovers
 
Friday
Breakfast: Grits
Lunch: Southern Chickpea Salad w/ Crackers, Salad, & Grapes
Dinner: Pigs in a Blanket & Tater Tots
 
Saturday
Breakfast: ---
Lunch: ---
Dinner: Tropical Island Kabobs with Cilantro Rice
 
I kept things fairly simple, and snacks this week will be whatever the kids want (that is mommy-approved), as I may be having surgery later in the week and may not be the one preparing the snack. Depending on the day I have my surgery, I may need to switch some meals around.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for the comment on my menu! I really love seeing menus for people who have entirely different diets than my own. Thank you for posting this and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...