Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Six Months Later

Something amazing happened yesterday and I didn't even realize it.
 
Yesterday, April 7th, marked 6 months since the Charmer's open heart surgery.
 

 
He is amazing. He has healed so well and that's why I didn't think of it.
 
I love his scar. It has faded a lot over the past 6 months, but I still love it. It reminds me of what he's been through.
 
It reminds me how strong he is. It reminds me of how incredible modern medicine is. It reminds me of how amazing the power of prayer can be. It reminds me how fragile life is, and how we should treasure every moment. It reminds me of how much I love being a mother.
 
I love how he points to his "boo-boo". I love how he giggles when I kiss it.
 
I could never change this experience because of how much I have learned from it.
 
I love my little heart warrior.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie!!!! Yay for 6 months!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...