Monday, September 21, 2015

We're back!

It has been an extremely busy couple of weeks for us. We've gone through a few big events like getting ready to move, but then not moving (at least for a little while). I also thought I needed to have a minor surgery but ended up not needing it (huge relief for me, especially since I went in for it the day before we left on our trip). I also had to report to jury duty the same week we were going on vacation, with no chance of getting deferred or excused. It has been a whirlwind for sure.

It feels good to be home with no major plans going on now, other than a very special little girl about to turn 6 years old in just over a week.

I'm taking this day to recover and hopefully clean my messy house. I usually clean the house really well before our vacations so that I can come home and not worry about housework but because of everything else going on, that didn't happen.

We're all pretty tired still. We got home just before 10 o'clock last night. My poor husband headed into work this morning, although I am not sure he will be of much use today. The kids are rather ornery this morning, which might have to do with the huge slurpee from 7-Eleven we got them on the drive home, and the fries which served as their dinner so that we could keep the van moving while they didn't make too big of a mess in the backseat.

I took over 300 pictures during our vacation and have a lot of blogging/journaling to do to document it all, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...